The extractX mobile extraction solution is the result of our team’s years of experience in engineering lab facilities for the agriculture industry. Using first-hand operational experience, coupled with our relentless focus on research and development, we have created an efficient, scalable, and self-contained extraction solution to meet industrial-scale manufacturing and laboratory demands.
Clean Room Construction
- 40’ transportable clean-room processing facility to be placed inside a larger structure.
- Pharm-grade lab built to GPP, cGMP, EU GMP standards including full set of SOPs.
- Built with seamless 4” stainless kickplates and seamless waterproof wash-down kemlite fiberglass panel walls.
Proprietary Automation Software
- In-line capture of over 26 data points continuously scanned and monitored to optimize processes.
- Computers, tablets, and bar code scanners with tracking software that interface with seed-to-sale software.
- Reporting capabilities to track input and processing volume.
- Equipped with nine cameras monitoring and recording all activity in the unit.
- Cameras are secured and locked on “camera view”. Footage is stored on an off-site with copies saved for duration needed to comply with regulatory standards.
- Entry doors installed with manual door locks, as well as swipe access electronic mag locks that logs all access.
- 24/7 monitoring for alarm system for fire, theft and break-ins.
- C1D1 oxygen displacement sensors & C1D1 air flow sensors.
- Positive pressure, temperature-controlled processing room Integrated two speed air exchange system complete with air quality sensors that filters and exchanges interior air every 3 minutes.
- Alarm activated automatic emergency air exchange that can cycle air in 30 seconds.
- HEPA air filter cleans air intake to the unit.
- Carbon filters that clean all exhausted air.
- Biomass to Distillate
- Distillate to Remediation
- Distillate to Separation
- Closed-loop ethanol extraction
- Ethanol recovery system