The extractX mobile extraction solution is the result of our team’s years of experience in engineering mobile facilities for the agriculture industry. Using first-hand operational experience, coupled with our relentless focus on research and development, we have created an efficient, scalable, and mobile extraction solution to meet industrial-scale manufacturing and laboratory demands.
1) C1D1 computers, tablets and bar code scanners with tracking software that interface with seed to sale software.
2) Written SOP’s to address chain of custody, record keeping and inventory tracking.
3) Independent lockable stainless-steel inventory lockers.
1) Equipped with 9 cameras monitoring and recording all activity in all internal areas of the unit to an offsite DVR.
2) Cameras are set and locked on “camera view”, all cameras are under lock and key; all cameras record to an off-site DVR and copies are saved for duration needed to comply with regulatory standards.
3) Entry doors installed with manual door locks, as well as swipe access electronic mag locks that logs all access.
4) 24/7 GPS tracking & monitored alarm system for fire, theft and break-ins, as well as a panic button for operators.
1) 40’ to 53′ transportable C1D2 clean-room processing facility that can be placed inside a larger structure.
2) Clean-room ceiling built to GPP, GMP, EU-GMP standards.
3) FDA approved food grade flooring with seamless 4” stainless kickplates.
4) Seamless waterproof wash-down kemlite fiberglass panel walls.
1) C1D1 oxygen displacement sensors & C1D1 air flow sensors.
2) Positive pressure, temperature-controlled processing room Integrated two speed air exchange system complete with air quality sensors that filters and exchanges interior air every 3 minutes.
3) Alarm activated automatic emergency air exchange that can cycle air in 30 seconds.
4) HEPA air filter cleans air intake to the unit.
5) Carbon filters that cleans all exhausted air, reducing odors.
1) 240v shore power capability and genset capabilities for self-contained power.
2) Two, 200 AMP UL approved electrical panels.
3) C1D2 lighting, plugs, cameras, warning lights, exit lights and air-sensors.