The extractX mobile extraction solution is the result of our team’s years of experience in engineering lab facilities for the agriculture industry. Using first-hand operational experience, coupled with our relentless focus on research and development, we have created an efficient, scalable, and self-contained extraction solution to meet industrial-scale manufacturing and laboratory demands.
Clean Room Construction
- 40’ to 53′ transportable C1D2 clean-room processing facility that can be placed inside a larger structure.
- Clean-room ceiling built to GPP, cGMP, EU-GMP standards.
- FDA approved food grade flooring with seamless 4” stainless kickplates.
- Seamless waterproof wash-down kemlite fiberglass panel walls.
Proprietary Automation Software
- C1D1 computers, tablets, and bar code scanners with tracking software that interface with seed to sale software.
- Reporting capabilities to track input and processing volume.
- Equipped with nine cameras monitoring and recording all activity in the unit.
- Cameras are secured and locked on “camera view”. Footage is stored on an off-site DVR and copies are saved for duration needed to comply with regulatory standards.
- Entry doors installed with manual door locks, as well as swipe access electronic mag locks that logs all access.
- 24/7 GPS tracking and monitored alarm system for fire, theft and break-ins, as well as a panic button for operators.
- C1D1 oxygen displacement sensors & C1D1 air flow sensors.
- Positive pressure, temperature-controlled processing room Integrated two speed air exchange system complete with air quality sensors that filters and exchanges interior air every 3 minutes.
- Alarm activated automatic emergency air exchange that can cycle air in 30 seconds.
- HEPA air filter cleans air intake to the unit.
- Carbon filters that clean all exhausted air, reducing odors.
- Full plant extracts
- Full and broad-spectrum distillate
- Closed-loop cryogenic ethanol extraction
- Ethanol elimination