Marketing & Sales Manager
We are looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager who will work closely to support the efforts of the extractX’s marketing and sales teams to plan, design and execute marketing and sales deliverables. This role requires a responsible and driven individual that works well in teams. Experience and established network in the hemp and cannabis industry are considered an asset. Knowledge will be leveraged to address inquiries, develop educational assets for target-market inquiries / new to industry individuals. Supervision of Marketing staff.
Key activities relating to sales:
- Assess and develop sales materials, tools, and publications to support the sales process
- Act as a contact for target-market inquiries and direct accordingly, including follow-up where required.
- Achieve new business development goals as assigned and under the direction of the CGO support and grow profitable long-term partner relationships
- Support the creation and deployment of sales materials
- Support the design and execution of webinars and / or sales-related events
- Maintain and update CRM as required
- Contribute to the design of sales process and CRM / Relationship Management practices
Key activities relating to marketing:
- Research extraction-related and cannabis / hemp-related industry trends
- Conduct primary, secondary competitor research and prepare reports / presentations, including: Information on market size (By country), growth rates, pricing, product innovation, regulatory change etc.
- Keeping up-to-date information on the key markets and accessibility of lab consumables etc.
Knowledge and Skills
- Marketing, sales, communication, media and / or sales experience
- Excellent knowledge in statistics, databases, and MS office programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field (e.g. Marketing, Communication etc)
- Proficient in using CRM database
- Business development and relationship building
- Needs based selling skills and experience
- Acquires creative problem-solving strategies
- Adequate knowledge
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Expected Start Date: October 18, 2021