Franklin, Kentucky Location
An extractX technician is responsible for the daily extraction and distillation activities. The incumbent will be responsible for meeting daily goals set by management while ensuring consistency and efficiency of product through quality control testing and procedures.
If you love working with a cross-company team to constantly improve operational SOP’s and the overall efficiency of our operation.
If you get excited by being part of a growing company in an fast growing and exciting industry.
If you are a natural problem-solver that thrives on responsibility and ownership of a critical function, then you will want to consider this position.
Here are some of the different activities you’ll be asked to do:
• Preparation of equipment and plant materials for extraction
• Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals, and equipment
• Operating, maintaining, cleaning and adjusting extraction equipment
• Storing supplies and equipment and disposal of waste according to guidelines
• Maintaining material safety data for all chemicals and products
• Ability to follow SOPs, adhere to document protocol, reporting, and record keeping
• Understand, follow and be active in continuous improvement of SOP’s, workplace safety and chemical material handling
• Follow workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
• Adhere to health and safety precaution
If your skills include:
- Typical laboratory knowledge, attention to detail, work quickly while still maintaining a high-level of product integrity, ability to perform independently as well as part of a team. Must be able follow all safety guidelines and procedures.
And if you’ve got:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with applicable major i.e. chemistry, biology, chemical engineering, laboratory technology. Candidates with “lab” type experience are preferred.
We’d like to hear from you!
Expected Start Date: 2021-06-11
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour